Meet something revolutionary… Community Bakers’ product of the month, September 2020, Flexique.
This amazing new cake compound transforms itself into edible fabric — and the possibilities don’t end there! You can paint wafer paper and edible frosting sheets as well as transform them into a durable, flexible fabric.
Make a smear-proof paint-your-own stencil for cookies or paint the back of a satin ribbon for a no-bleed through on a buttercream cake. Make bows, delicate flowers, shoelaces, dresses and there’s even more! Flexique have three amazing products that we are so excited to feature.
- Make flexible, durable decorations.
- Mix with other materials to increase working time and create lasting pliability. Works well with isomalt, chocolate, and gum paste.
- Protect edible images.
- Use as a food-safe barrier when attaching non-edible decorations to cakes.
FLEXIQUE INSTANT LACE
- Make quick & easy edible lace, or hearty fabric from textured sheets.
- Plus, use with transfer sheets or stencils.
- Bond pieces of cured Flexique products.
- Attach Flexique to fondant.
- Mix with Flexique to increase the stiffness of edible fabric.